Tuesday 20 April 2010

Well Today was a real early day, I started it off by waking up at 0340 and headed over to the Ops Center to be trained on manning the phones and board... I worked in there until about 0800. After that I went and got something to eat, and then headed back to the room... I was gonna take a nap, but started to get on the Internet and called Katie and Chris to get a good idea on what to get for working out.. They have been doing this for years, so I trust their judgment.. I ordered some pre workout stuff, 3 different ones, and some protein whey... Gonna start bringing it... While I was on the puter, I got a knock at the door, it was the 2 hagi carpenters.. Cool they got my bed, computer desk, and a couple shelves all done and installed... Other then that had lunch and chilled the rest of the afternoon until we have a VIP coming into the camp at 1600 (4:00PM)...

Chilled at the chow hall until it was time to eat, Darn Mexican again... I stuffed myself full and I feel like crap.. So didn't see the 2 Star Gen that came on camp, he was in the TOC the whole time, so I just came back to the room... I got a Facebook from Corey Peebles wife saying that he is at the same place I am, so I hopped in a truck and cruised up the hill about 300 meters and parked. I asked around, but no one know of any Air Force there, except a this dude Marcus who I know from home, he's gonna help me track him down tomorrow... Other then that went back to the room and chilled the rest of the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment