Friday 16 April 2010

Heading out tomorrow.

Today I got up at 630 to someone asking me if I wanted to go eat breakfast, so I went... After that I went to the Motor Pool to get on the computer and Call Stacie.... After that the Power went to off again, so went to the B Hut and chilled... about 930 I headed back over to the Motor Pool and Motor Sgt and me went to go do some trading... We stopped by the DFAC (Dining Facility) and grabbed 4 cases of Gatorade and took them over tot the Navy for some tough boxes for us to roll out on the choppers... When we got back I took all the boxes to the fellas and then we all went to lunch.....

After lunch, we all grabbed the Lifted Toyota and rolled to the BX and I went to the gym... I went to the gym this afternoon, because I will have a busy night packing for my departure tomorrow... After we got back from the gym, I hung around the motor pool trying to scrounge a tough box for the cook, going with me to FOB Mogensen... I have to butter him up, because that is who is going to be feeding me the next 6 months... FInally made a trade with the Supply Sgt, and French (cook) was pleasently surprised.... The rest of the night was packing.... Leaving on a chopper tomorrow at 10:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment