Thursday 29 April 2010

28 Apr 2010
















Aiight, haven't posted anything in a week because really not much has been going on. On Monday we finally got the Internet back up, So we cleaned up all the wiring in hallway, because there were wires going everywhere.. Since then, I just been hanging out...

Since I have a little time on my hands, I decided to enroll in American Military University and get my Associates while I am here, I am just 5 classes away. So yesterday I enrolled in the university as a undergrad/ no degree towards my CCAF... I requested transcripts from Delaware Technical & Community College and waiting on the processing to be finalized so I can sign up for classes. The classes at AMU are 8 weeks long and no books required, because they are all PDF files online.... Stacie is also enrolled and taking 4-5 classes, how she is doing it, I don't know. She is going to Louisiana in a couple weeks for the summer. So I can't apply online for the tuition assistance for some reason, so when I get my classes, Stacie has to go up there and sign the paperwork with the POA I gave her....

Well I put off the P90X for a couple weeks, until I get my weights I ordered in from Amazon. The gym here has only 30lb weights and up in the dumbbells, so I ordered the adjustable weights and a pull up bar, so I have everything I need. I am still running daily 3 miles and down to 178 from 209... I feel pretty good, just can't wait to get going on the P90 and build a little muscle...
Well today I woke up about 830 and headed over to breakfast, after that I chilled in the room and talked to Stacie on Skype... After that I went a changed out a door handle and kind of assessed what I need to do around the camp ie: cleaning up, stuff to fix, etc... Went to lunch about 1130 had some hot wings and then went back to the room for a nap..... About 4:00PM I headed over to see Mike cooking up some T-Bones for dinner, so I chilled with him a little and helped out where I could.. Went to Dinner around 5:00, had T-Bone right off the grill, Lobster Tail and some huge Crab Legs.... Didn't want to eat too much, because I didn't want to feel like crap and not run... After that I headed back to the room and chatted with a couple folks and headed to the gym around 7:00PM for a 3 mile run... Headed back to the room, took a shower and talked to Stacie and the girls... Well I have to get to bed a little early tonight I have to TOC watch from 0300-0800.... Sorry so vague, but I am a little tired and aggravated... More to come..

Eksessiv Out!!!
The Pix are Today,

Me getting ready for the Gym
Me on the Grill
The Door to the door to my room
Out side my Veh Maint Shop
Just a shot of the Camp




















1 comment:

  1. I ran across your blog just by 'chance' googling where my husband might just "be" in the world! ha! I think you probably know him, LCDR Scott Harris...you are at the same base and from your description it sounds small-ish. Anyhoo, kinda cool seeing it through someone else's eyes. Good luck and stay safe! And if you DO know him tell him "hi" for me!
    Lacey Harris

    ReplyDelete