Thursday 15 April 2010

Last night I go back to the B Hut and watched a movie with Navy Seals... GI Jane, yeah I know not really a Seals Movie but they had a miossion at the end.. So slept through the night and got up at about 0900, put on my shorts and headed down to the Motor Pool... Nothing really goin on so I ate chow at the dining hall, eggs, bacon, and fruit... Then I headed over and talked to Stacie for about an hour, she's doing good.. She signed up on a forum that I use for information on eating clean and lifting hard. If I havent told you already I lost 23lbs since 1 March and have a lot of goals to meet before I lay my feet back on US soil.

This Afternoon after taking a 3 hour nap, I went back to the Motor Pool and found out that I am scheduled on a chopper to leave on Sat the 17th, do't know what time though.. This is going to be short bbecause I wrote a whole bunch and the power went out and I dont feel like retyping....

Went to the Gym and ran a 5K, then headed down to the boardwalk and saw an old friend, MSgt Max Porras (retired)... If you knew me back in 2003 when I deployed to Iraq, during the war, you knew the past me and him had... He is now working over here flying all over the place, doing I don't know.... After the gym I headed back to the Motor Poll and called Stacie and the girls... Stacie was telling me how she found my x-girl friend on Facebook. Anna Moreno is probably one of the biggest B!t*&s you would ever meet, and I always said "thats why I liked her" but I am feeling real soory for her husband.... We had a few laughs and then it was off to the shower and the nightly movie, Hurt Locker....

No comments:

Post a Comment