Tuesday 13 April 2010

Waiting on Airlift to FOB


Aiight been a couple days since I last posted... I made it to Kandehar and been here for about 3 days now... This place is got some crazy night life down by the boardwalk, they have TGI-Fridays, Pizza Hut, Subway, BK, 3 different coffee places, Ice cream, etc.... The boardwalk is about 2-3 acres in the middle with a football field, roller hockey rink, Basketball courts, and volleyball.... I drove over to the Gym in this Toyota Tacoma lifted 4" on 37's, crazy huh... after the gym I went and hang around the Boardwalk..

Just found out I'll be working with Navy Seals, FOB Mogensen... Sounds interesting, I got a lot more info, but I cant talk about it on here... I will probably be here for a few more days waiting on the chopper to take me out.... Well I'm not the greatest typer, so we'll work on that...

Eksessiv Out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dumb Ass!!!!!!!!!
    Consider some OPSEC when you type this shit!

    ReplyDelete