Thursday 22 April 2010

22 April 2010


Well like every morning, I opened my eyes, hit the head and got undressed and stood on the scale..... Well I am down 26lbs to 183 in 1 month and 22 days, right on track... Gonna start the P90X real soon... Well after the scale I went to eat breakfast and then came back to the room and chatted with Stacie for a little bit... About 0900, I headed over to my additional duty position, camp maintenance, I have a huge pile of keys and have absolutely no idea where they go.. So, the keys that have been identified and marked, I double checked them all morning until about lunchtime..


Headed over to Logman for lunch then to the Afghan bizarre, the bizarre is just a bunch of locals selling all kinds of stuff from trinkets, electronics, movies, phones, clothes, etc... They come through here every Thursday.. So I broke down and bought a phone and 2 Sim cards, the reason for 2 Sim cards is because the network here isn't real reliable and if one network is down then you can switch over to the other.... I bought 2000 units (prepaid cards from Roshan network) and 1000 units (prepaid cards from AWCC network). These should last me awhile, since I wont be calling to the states, because I use Sype all the time... After the bizarre me and Mike headed over to the Finance office and signed up for the Eagle Cash Card. That is were we can load money on a card directly from our bank account and use it as a Debit card or get cash directly off it at the finance cashier cage... While Mike was doing his card I got a haircut and checked out the masage prices and the hook up on the back cuts... After that headed to the room to play with my phone. It took me awhile to get my phone working, its a Nokia E71, flippin complicated, miss my Iphone... Well I fiddled with that for a couple hours in my room until close to dinner...


Well went to dinner about 5:00PM and then headed back to the room to look up some workout apparel... I checked out the Under Armor website and found a couple items on there... I wear a medium shirt and med or large shorts, that's if you want to get me anything hint hint (address is on a previous blog)... About a hour later I headed to the gym for a nice 3 mile run at the gym up on the hill.. After that basically came back to the room and messed around on the Internet and read.... If anything else interesting happens Ill edit this post and add it... other then that its about 730PM (7:00AM Eastern)...


Eksessiv Out!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I bet you headed to your room to check out your phone after looking at "MESAGE" prices. Don't you mean "Message"! Take care friend!

    ReplyDelete