Monday 19 April 2010







Today is Monday, woke up from a yahoo IM.. Got up and went to breakfast then came back to my room and chilled for about 20 minutes online. I walked out my room about 30ft to my shop, waiting for Jason and the 2 locals to roll in... As soon as they got there we had to clean up the Class IX yard (vehicle parts) that took till about 1000, about an hour... After that we were chilin in out break area and all of a sudden the camp generator went on the fritz.. So we switched over to the back-up generator, this has happened a couple times, so we went to Dynacorp (generator contractors) and complained this has happened multiple times as they said it was fixed... They said they would get right on it... After that went to my room and chilled until lunch.. Went to lunch about 1130, ate with one of our interpreters, Abdul he 's real cool, the guy looks like Mighty Mouse short and built like a rock... I talked to him to get the carpenters to build me some furniture in my room to make it a little more like home.. I am going to get a closet built into a space were it looks like a chimney used to be, a corner desk and new bed.. The bed I have is a bunk, I'm going to take all that out and just build a simple bed that doesn't take up much room... Last but not least have them design a pull up bar somewheres, I am gonna whip myself back into shape, gonna design my room so I can start P90X, Gonna Bring it!!! So after lunch me and Abdul went to my room so I can explain exactly what I want.. A little later the carpenters came by and took some measurements, so now I have to wait a couple more days before they can get to it, prior projects. Pretty much the rest of the afternoon I chilled in my room and surfed the Internet and talked to my nephew Joey..

About 4:00 I headed over to the gym, I got to the keys to this Toyota P/U that is a right hand drive and a stick shift... As soon as I got in I went to reach over my left shoulder for the seat belt and it is on the right, this truck felt real weird to drive, but I will get used to it... Abdul gave me this pre workout stuff called Anabolic 6, so I took some before my run... I got to the gym got on the treadmill, went to turn on my Ipod, and the stupid thing isn't working... Great, I can't run with out music, believe me I always stop 1/2 way through my workout, whatever... So I started and, Holy shirts and pants, I ran a 5K (3 mile) and I could have ran 6 miles easily... I'm suspecting it is that stuff that I got from Abdul , that stuff made me feel great... While I was at the gym I met up with this guy that is stationed at Ft Wainwirght, AK.. He has gotten some stuff from Eksessiv Audio... We talked a bit and then I headed back to my room.. as soon as I got back I headed over to chow hall for dinner, Mmmm baked chicken... They had Afghani night, which everyone loves and it looked real good, but I am sticking to my diet, I have 6 months for that.. After dinner I just picked up my laundry from were haji did it and then came back the room... Pretty much gonna chill here, have to be in the control center for some training at 0400 for a couple hours.. I have to learn to monitor the phones and board starting Friday 5 hours a night... Its just once a week... Other then that. gonna take a shower call Stacie and watch a movie.....

Eksessiv Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment